(Redirected from Wither)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wither or withers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The withers is a part of the back of a horse, dog or other quadruped.
Withers or Wither may also refer to:
- Withers (surname), several notable people
- Withers A. Burress (1894–1977), American soldier
- Wither (comics), fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Withers Building, Winthrop University, South Carolina, USA
- Withers-Maguire House, historic home in Ocoee, Florida, USA
- Wither (Passarella novel), a 1999 novel by Joseph Gangemi under the pseudonym "J.G. Passarella"
- Wither (DeStefano novel), a 2011 novel by Lauren DeStefano
- Wither (EP), a 2009 EP by Dream Theater
- Withers Stakes, American horse-race
- Withers (law firm), founded 1896 in London, England
- Wither (film), a 2012 film
- Withers, West Virginia, a community in the United States
- Withers, Western Australia, a suburb in south Bunbury.
- Wither, a mob and a boss of the game Minecraft