|Alma mater||University of Warsaw|
|Known for||Polish Ambassador to the United Kingdom (2012-2016)|
to Ireland (2002-2004)
Permanent Representative to the United Nations (2010-2012)
From 1979 he studied at the University of Warsaw, obtaining an MA in English Philology in 1984 and an MA in Italian Philology in 1987. He then worked for 7 years as an academic philologist and lecturer in the Faculty of Modern Languages at the same university.
He is also a former Polish deputy foreign minister and Political Director. From 2002 to 2006, he was the Polish ambassador to Ireland, having served as the Polish Permanent Representative by the United Nations in New York. From August 2012 to August 2016 he served as the Polish Ambassador to the Court of St. James's, succeededing Barbara Tuge-Erecińska. From August 2016 to February 2018 he served as Political Director at the MFA.
- Psycholinguistic approaches to linguistic theories, Warsaw 1988, Ed. UW
- La Realizzazione delle tecniche di lettura al livello medio-superiore, Warsaw 1988, Ed. UW
- Współczesny Sudan: polityka islamska, Warsaw 1998, PISM
- "Embassy of the Republic of Poland in London". Government of Poland. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- Official website (in Polish)