|Look up Witz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Witz may refer to:
- Bob Witz (born 1934), American artist
- Chaim Witz (born 1949), birth name of Gene Simmons, American musician, band member of Kiss
- Dan Witz (born 1957), Brooklyn-based street artist and realist painter
- Emanuel Witz (1717–1797), Swiss painter
- Konrad Witz, (c. 1400–1445), German painter
- Laurent Witz, filmmaker
- Sergio Witz Rodríguez (born 1962), Mexican poet
- Saint-Witz, commune in the Val-d'Oise department in Île-de-France in northern France
- Stadion in der Witz, stadium in Mainz-Kastel, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Witz (novel), novel by Joshua Cohen
- Kwik Witz, syndicated comedy program
- WITZ-FM, radio station in Jasper, Indiana, USA
- Witz (וויץ) is Yiddish for "joke"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Witz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.