(Redirected from Wma)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up WMA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
WMA may refer to:
- Western Manufactured Housing Communities Association, a nonprofit trade association for owners of manufactured home communities in California, US
- Western Marble Arch, a synagogue in London
- William Morris Agency, literary and entertainment agents, now known as WME Entertainment
- World Masters Athletics, a sport governing body
- World Medical Association, an international confederation of free professional Medical Associations
- World Marketing Alliance, former name of the World Financial Group
- Warsash Maritime Academy, a maritime training college, part of Southampton Solent University
- Wilbraham & Monson Academy, a prep school in Massachusetts
Science and technology
- Weighted moving average, in statistics
- Windows Media Audio, a digital audio file format created by Microsoft
- Wireless Messaging API, in Java ME MIDP
- "W.M.A." (song), (White Male American), a Pearl Jam song from the album Vs.
- World Music Awards, an international awards show
- World Metal Alliance, a music organization
- Western Music Association, in country music
- Washington metropolitan area, the area in, and immediately surrounding, Washington D.C.
- Western martial arts, the study of historical manuscripts to teach students the martial arts of Europe
- Wildlife Management Area, protected areas set aside in for the conservation of wildlife and for recreational activities involving wildlife
- Ways and means advances, a credit policy used by Reserve Bank of India
- War Measures Act, an emergency measure that was used in Canadian law.
- White Male Adult. Used for police description.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title WMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.