(Redirected from WoL)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wol, WoL or WOL may refer to:
- Wake-on-LAN, (/wɒl/) an Ethernet standard that allows computers to be powered on by a network message
- An unofficial initialism for Web Ontology Language
- .wol, file extension for the WOLF eBook file format
- World Online, a defunct European internet service provider
- Write-only language, a programming which facilitates hard to read code
- Computer games
- War of Legends, (/wɒl/) a fantasy real-time strategy game published by Jagex Games Studio
- Warhammer Online, abbreviation used internally by Games Workshop staff
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
- Westwood Online, multi-player game mode by Westwood Studios, superseded by XWIS
- Editorial language, (/wɒl/) acronym for write on line, a dotted or solid line in an exercise book for students to write in an answer.
- Owl (Winnie the Pooh), character in the Winnie the Pooh stories, who spells his name "Wol"
- Wide outside lane, in bicycle transportation engineering
- WOL (AM), a radio station in Washington, D.C.
- WOL World Loud TV
- Wol Books, the first independent academic bookshop (opened 1981) at Royal Holloway College, now Royal Holloway University of London, later taken over in 1987 by Pentos
- Illawarra Regional Airport
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.