Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wobble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wobble or wobbles may refer to:
- "Wobble" (song), a single by V.I.C.
- Wobbles (equine disorder), a disorder of the nervous system in dogs and horses
- Wobble base pair, a type of base pairing in genetics
- Jah Wobble (born 1958), British musician
- Milankovitch wobble, change in the Earth's axial tilt, axial precession and orbital eccentricity
- Speed wobble, a quick oscillation of primarily just the steerable wheel(s) of a vehicle
- A metasyntactic variable, commonly used alongside wibble, wubble, and flob
- Weeble, several lines of children's roly-poly toys
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wobble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.