Wodak may refer to:
- Ruth Wodak (born 1950), distinguished Professor and Chair in Discourse Studies at Lancaster University
- Alex Wodak, physician and director of the Alcohol and Drug Service, St Vincent's Hospital, Sydney since 1982
- Shoshana Wodak, BA in Chemical physics, Université libre de Bruxelles
- Ersnt Arnost Wodak, surgeon
- Natasha Wodak (born 1981), Canadian long-distance runner
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wodak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.