|Census division||No. 19|
|Municipal district||Saddle Hills County|
|• Governing body||Saddle Hills County Council|
|• Total||0.56 km2 (0.22 sq mi)|
|Elevation||675 m (2,215 ft)|
|• Density||190/km2 (490/sq mi)|
|Time zone||MST (UTC-7)|
As a designated place in the 2016 Census of Population conducted by Statistics Canada, Woking recorded a population of 102 living in 43 of its 55 total private dwellings, a change of −3.8% from its 2011 population of 106. With a land area of 0.55 km2 (0.21 sq mi), it had a population density of 185.5/km2 (480.3/sq mi) in 2016.
As a designated place in the 2011 Census, Woking had a population of 106 living in 46 of its 55 total dwellings, a 7.1% change from its 2006 population of 99. With a land area of 0.56 km2 (0.22 sq mi), it had a population density of 189.3/km2 (490/sq mi) in 2011.
- List of communities in Alberta
- List of designated places in Alberta
- List of hamlets in Alberta
- Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and designated places, 2011 and 2006 censuses (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. 2012-02-08. Retrieved 2012-04-07.
- Alberta Municipal Affairs (2010-04-01). "Specialized and Rural Municipalities and Their Communities" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-07-04.
- Marden, Ernest G.; Marden, Austin (2010). Community Place Names of Alberta. Lulu.com. p. 357. ISBN 189747217X. Retrieved 2 September 2017.
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and designated places, 2016 and 2011 censuses – 100% data (Alberta)". Statistics Canada. February 8, 2017. Retrieved February 13, 2017.
|This Northern Alberta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|