From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wolayta)
Wolaytta, Wolaytta or Wolaitta may refer to:
- Wolayta people, an ethnic group of Ethiopia
- Wolaytta language, spoken by the Welayta people
- Wolayita Zone, a zone in SNNPR, Ethiopia
- Kingdom of Welaytta, a Welaytta kingdom founded in medieval times surviving until the 19th century, see List of rulers of Welayta
- Welayta Dicha, an Ethiopian football club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Welayta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.