Wolf Frees, also credited as Wolfgang Müller-Frees, (8 October 1909 – 1974) was a German actor from Potsdam. In films he usually played German military men. He has had roles in The Guns of Navarone (1961), Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (1962), Dr. Zhivago (1965) and The Saint TV series in the 1960s. His last acting credit dates to 1971.
- Odette (1950) - Major (uncredited)
- So Little Time (1952) - German Doctor
- Appointment in London (1953) - German Luftwaffe Officer (uncredited)
- Betrayed (1954) - Motorcycle Rider (uncredited)
- The Green Carnation (1954) - Tony Scott
- The Man Who Never Was (1956) - Admiral Canaris (uncredited)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956) - Aide to Prime Minister (uncredited)
- Zarak (1956) - 1st Lounger (uncredited)
- The Steel Bayonet (1957) - German Divisional Commander
- Count Five and Die (1957) - Brauner, shot spy
- The Safecracker (1958) - German Commandant
- Sea of Sand (1958) - German Sergeant
- The Day They Robbed the Bank of England (1960) - Dr. Hagen
- The Guns of Navarone (1961) - Radio Operator (uncredited)
- Four Horseman of the Apocalypse (1962) - Security Officer (uncredited)
- Operation Crossbow (1965) - German Police Inspector
- The Heroes of Telemark (1965) - Sturmbannführer Knippelberg
- Dr. Zhivago (1965) - Delegate
- The Night of the Generals (1967) - German Officer at Raymounde's Apartment (uncredited)
- Zeppelin (1971) - German Naval Officer (uncredited)
- "Wolf Frees, acting credits and portraits; Aveleyman website". aveleyman.com. Retrieved 2016-08-01.
- "Wolf Frees | Movies and Filmography | AllMovie". allmovie.com. Retrieved 2016-08-01.
|This article about a German film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|