Hudson in 2008
November 24, 1984 |
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Other names||Alexander Kelly, Kane Rivers, Porn Dancer, The King of Kink|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||180 lb (82 kg)|
|No. of adult films||241 (approx. per IAFD)|
In August 2008, he co-starred in the GayVN Award-winning bisexual film Shifting Gears, directed by Chi Chi LaRue. The film stirred up controversy when the term "straight-for-pay" (a play on word for gay-for-pay) was coined to reference performer Blake Riley's first encounter with a woman (Shy Love) and liking it. Riley received most of the criticism, but so did Hudson and LaRue. He worked with porn starlet Kimberly Kane for Kink.com's Men In Pain, Kane’s first-time topping a man on-camera. Hudson has been one of the most public faces of Kink.com's Bound Gods, performing and doing major events like the 2008 Folsom Street Fair, where he took part in live BDSM demonstrations with director Van Darkholme. Unzipped Magazine named Hudson "One of porn's hottest new performers" in its October 2008 issue and he received praise from Lucas himself, who was quoted as saying, "I think he has good looks and everything that it takes to be a porn star…Anyone who doesn’t invite him into their movie is missing out on a potential great scene".
Hudson turned down an offer to appear on a January 22, 2009, episode of The Tyra Banks Show concerning gay-for-pay performers. He expressed his reservations about appearing because of how the show could twist things around to make the guys look bad. In a January 20, 2009, interview with Unzipped Magazine, he stated that he will scale back on gay porn to pursue work in straight porn. One month later, however, Hudson surprised the industry by signing a one-year contract with Los Angeles-based internet studio CockyBoys.com as an exclusive model. His unusual exclusive contract applies solely to the gay side of the adult business but allows him the flexibility to shoot straight content as well, an industry first. This is a controversial move, as it is extremely difficult for a gay performer to cross over into the straight market, and Hudson plans on doing both at the same time.
Hudson was set to appear in the Bruce LaBruce independent feature film L.A. Zombie, starring François Sagat. He performed for the first time with FTM adult star Buck Angel. Angel mentioned Hudson as one of his favorite male performers to work with.
Hudson identifies himself as heterosexual, even going as far as to call himself a 'sexualist' instead of gay-for-pay. He is quoted as saying, "I am not conventional. I am not fully straight because I do gay porn, but I'm not bi because I don't date men in my personal life. I define myself as a 'sexualist'. I think Chi Chi LaRue came up with that term and it works for me."
Awards and nominations
|2009||XBIZ Awards||GLBT Performer of the Year||Nominated|
|GayVN Awards||Performer of the Year||Nominated|
|GayVN Awards||Best Supporting Actor||Nominated|
|GayVN Awards||Best Sex Scene – Duo||Nominated|
|Grabby Awards||Performer of the Year||Nominated|
|Grabby Awards||Best Pornstar Blog||Nominated|
|Grabby Awards||Best Versatile Performer||Nominated|
|Grabby Awards||Hottest Cock||Nominated|
|Grabby Awards||Hottest Rimming Scene (twice)||Nominated|
|2010||Cybersocket Web Awards||Best Personality||Won|
|Cybersocket Web Awards||Best Porn Star||Nominated|
|Grabby Awards||Best Pornstar Blog||Nominated|
|Grabby Awards||Hottest Rimming Scene||Jesse Santana||Nominated|
|GayVN Awards||Overall Fan Favorite||Nominated|
|2011||AVN Award||Best Orgy (An Open Invitation A Real Swingers Party in San Francisco)||Nominated|
|2012||Feminist Porn Award||Most Deliciously Diverse Cast (Fuckstyles of the Queer and Famous)||James Darling||Won|
|Tranny Award||Best Non-Transsexual Performer||Won|
|2013||XBIZ Award||Best Scene – Couples-Themed Release (Love, Marriage & Other Bad Ideas)||Natasha Nice||Nominated|
|AVN Award||Best Group Sex Scene (Joanna Angel: Filthy Whore)||Joanna Angel||Nominated|
|AVN Award||Best Transsexual Sex Scene (Pin-Up T-Girls 2)||Jonelle Brooks||Nominated|
|AVN Award||Best Transsexual Sex Scene (Transsexual Babysitters 17)||Celeste||Nominated|
|Feminist Porn Award||Hottest Website||Won|
|2014||AVN Award||Best Group Sex Scene (The Walking Dead: A Hardcore Parody)||Kleio Valentine, Arabelle Raphael, Larkin Love||Nominated|
|2015||XBIZ Award||Best Supporting Actor (Voracious - Season 2')||Nominated|
|AVN Award||Most Outrageous Sex Scene (Voracious - Season 2)||Roxy Raye, Skin Diamond, Stoya, Lea Lexis, Rocco Siffredi||Nominated|
|AVN Award||Best Transsexual Sex Scene (Transsexual Gangbangers 17)||Khloe Hart||Nominated|
- "wolf hudson - internet adult film database". iafd.com. Retrieved 2015-03-14.
- Cameron Marshall, Blake Riley Go Straight. Retrieved on August 15, 2008.
- Blake Riley: The Gay Porn Blog Interview. Retrieved on August 27, 2008.
- Kimberly Kane Debuts on MenInPain.com. Retrieved on September 4, 2008.
- Wolf Hudson, Gay Sex Superhero. Retrieved on October 12, 2008.
- Kink.com to Recruit at Folsom Street Fair. Retrieved on September 19, 2008.
- Hungry Like The Wolf. Retrieved on November 21, 2008.
- Jet Set Exclusive Aaron James on Tyra Banks Show. Retrieved on January 16, 2009.
- Five Questions with Wolf Hudson. Retrieved on January 20, 2009.
- Wolf Hudson to stay "gay" for another year. Retrieved on February 23, 2009.
- Wolf Hudson Joins CockyBoys Pack. Retrieved on February 23, 2009.
- Wolf Hudson to Co-host Grabby Awards. Retrieved on March 10, 2009.
- Wolf Hudson To Appear On 'BOTTOMS UP' Retrieved on March 9, 2009.
- Chi Chi LaRue and Wolf Hudson announce the 2009 Gayvn Awards Nominations. Retrieved on February 11, 2009.
- Ed Powers Makes Comeback. Retrieved December 7, 2009.
- Diversity In Porn. Retrieved December 29, 2008.
- Wolf Hudson: the tea-bagger revealed. Retrieved on February 21, 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wolf Hudson.|