From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wolf pack)
|Look up wolf pack or wolfpack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wolfpack or wolf pack may refer to:
- Pack (canine), a group of wolves that live, feed, and travel together as a family group
- Wolfpack (DJs), a Belgian DJ and music production duo
- The Wolfpack, a 2015 documentary film
- Wolfpack (EP), a 2013 EP by Hopes Die Last
- Wolfpack, a Battletech novel written by Robert N. Charrette
- Wolfpack (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics title during the 1980s
- Wolfpack (video game), a 1990 submarine computer game
- nWo Wolfpac, a subgroup within the New World Order professional wrestling stable
- Wolfbrigade, formerly Wolfpack, a Swedish crust punk band
- Wolfpack Studios, a video game company based in Austin, Texas
- Wolfpack, a demo and song by DYS
- "Wolf Pack", a song by The Vaccines from the album What Did You Expect from The Vaccines?
- "Wolfpack", a song by Syd Barrett from the album Barrett
- "Wolfpack", a song by Sabaton from the album Primo Victoria
- "The Wolfpack", a song by Satyricon from the album The Age of Nero
- Wolfpack, the United Kingdom title for the 1956 German film Teenage Wolfpack directed by Georg Tressler
- AFO Wolfpack, one of two main AFOs in the 2010 video game Medal of Honor
- An official nickname associated with eSports team Denial eSports.
- 3rd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, a United States Marine Corps mechanized infantry battalion known as "The Wolfpack"
- Wolfpack (naval tactic), a system of submarine warfare used by the United States Navy and Germany during World War II
- 8th Fighter Wing, a United States Air Force unit nicknamed "Wolfpack"
- HMH-466, a United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron known as the Wolfpack
- HSL-45, a United States Navy Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron (Light) known as the Wolfpack, see List of units of the United States Navy
- VF-1 Wolfpack (squadron), a U.S. Navy fighter squadron
- Toronto Wolfpack, Canadian professional rugby league team
- Prairie Wolf Pack, Canadian rugby union team
- NC State Wolfpack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent North Carolina State University
- Nevada Wolf Pack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent University of Nevada, Reno
- Loyola Wolfpack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent Loyola University New Orleans
- Thompson Rivers WolfPack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia
- Wisconsin Wolfpack, an American football franchise based in Wisconsin
- Hartford Wolf Pack (formerly known as the Connecticut Whale), an ice hockey team in the American Hockey League
- Portland Wolfpack, a team in the now-defunct International Fight League and based in Portland, Oregon
- Lillehammer Wolfpack, an American football team based in Lillehammer, Norway
- The Wolf Pack, fanclub of Milwaukee Brewer pitcher Randy Wolf
- Wolfpack, a former group of devoted fans of the Kansas City Chiefs in the 1960s
- Saint Ignatius Wolfpack, the high school athletic teams that represent Saint Ignatius College Prep High School in Chicago.
- Wolfpack, the codename for Microsoft Cluster Server
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wolfpack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.