From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wolfenstein (video game))
Wolfenstein may refer to:
- Wolfenstein, a rock formation in Germany
- Alfred Wolfenstein (1888-1945), German poet (de:Alfred Wolfenstein)
- Eugene Victor Wolfenstein (1940-2010), distinguished social theorist, practicing psychoanalyst and a professor of Political Science at University of California, Los Angeles
- Lincoln Wolfenstein (b. 1923), American physicist
- Wolfenstein (series), a series of World War II video games
- Wolfenstein (2009 video game), a game of the Wolfenstein series, released in 2009 by Activision.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (film), a movie based on the Wolfenstein series, current production status is unknown.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wolfenstein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.