Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wolf pack or wolfpack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wolfpack or wolf pack may refer to:
- Pack (canine), a group of canids that live, feed, and travel together as a family group
- Wolfpack (DJs), a Belgian DJ and music production duo
- Wolfbrigade, formerly Wolfpack, a Swedish crust punk band
- Wolfpack (EP), a 2013 EP by Hopes Die Last
- "Wolfpack", a demo and song by DYS
- "Wolf Pack", a song by The Vaccines from the album What Did You Expect from The Vaccines?
- "Wolfpack", a song by Syd Barrett from the album Barrett
- "The Wolfpack", a song by Angels & Airwaves from the album The Dream Walker
- "The Wolfpack", a song by Satyricon from the album The Age of Nero
- "Wolfpack", a song by the Swedish metal band Sabaton from the album Primo Victoria
- Wolfpack Studios, a video game company based in Austin, Texas
- Wolfpack (video game), a 1990 submarine computer game
- AFO Wolfpack, one of two main AFOs in the 2010 video game Medal of Honor
- An official nickname associated with eSports team Denial eSports
- The Wolfpack, a 2015 documentary film
- Wolfpack, a Battletech novel written by Robert N. Charrette
- Wolfpack (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics title during the 1980s
- nWo Wolfpac, a subgroup within the New World Order professional wrestling stable
- Teenage Wolfpack, a 1956 German film released in the UK as Wolfpack
- 3rd Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, a United States Marine Corps light armored reconnaissance battalion known as "The Wolfpack"
- Wolfpack (naval tactic), a system of submarine warfare used by the United States Navy and Germany during World War II
- 8th Fighter Wing, a United States Air Force unit nicknamed "Wolfpack"
- HMH-466, a United States Marine Corps helicopter squadron known as the Wolfpack
- HSL-45, a United States Navy Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron (Light) known as the Wolfpack, see List of units of the United States Navy
- VF-1 Wolfpack (squadron), a U.S. Navy fighter squadron
- 331 Wolfpack Wolfpack (squadron), a U.S. Air Force basic training squadron
- Toronto Wolfpack, Canadian professional rugby league team
- Prairie Wolf Pack, Canadian rugby union team
- NC State Wolfpack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent North Carolina State University
- Nevada Wolf Pack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent University of Nevada, Reno
- Loyola Wolf Pack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent Loyola University New Orleans
- Thompson Rivers WolfPack, the collegiate athletic teams that represent Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, British Columbia
- Wisconsin Wolfpack, an American football franchise based in Wisconsin
- Hartford Wolf Pack (formerly known as the Connecticut Whale), an ice hockey team in the American Hockey League
- Portland Wolfpack, a team in the now-defunct International Fight League and based in Portland, Oregon
- Lillehammer Wolfpack, an American football team based in Lillehammer, Norway
- BMS Herlev Wolfpack, a Danish basketball team
- The Wolf Pack, fanclub of Milwaukee Brewer pitcher Randy Wolf
- Wolfpack, a former group of devoted fans of the Kansas City Chiefs in the 1960s
- Saint Ignatius Wolfpack, the high school athletic teams that represent Saint Ignatius College Prep High School in Chicago.
- Wolfpack, the codename for Microsoft Cluster Server
- La Manada sexual abuse case, Spanish legal case, colloquially known in English as the San Fermin wolf pack case
- Wolf-PAC, American nonpartisan political action committee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wolfpack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.