|Look up wolfbane or wolfsbane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wolfsbane may refer to:
- Aconitum, a flowering plant of the Northern hemisphere
- Arnica montana, a European flowering plant.
- Northern wolfsbane, a European flowering plant
Arts and entertainment
- Wolfsbane (band), an English heavy metal/hard rock band
- Wolfsbane (album), the 1994 album from Wolfsbane
- Wolfsbane (comics), a Marvel Comics superhero
- Wolfsbane (novel), a 2003 Doctor Who novel by Jacqueline Rayner
- Wolfbane (novel), a 1959 novel by Frederik Pohl and C. M. Kornbluth
- Wolfsbane, a 1978 novel by Craig Thomas
- Wolf's Bane, a 1993 fantasy book set in the Lone Wolf universe
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wolfsbane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.