Wolfslair MMA Academy
|Primary owners||Lee Gwynn|
|Primary trainers||Mario Neto (BJJ)|
Dave Jackson (Thai boxing)
Mark Kinney (boxing)
|Current titleholders||Abdul Mohamed,|
|Past titleholders||Rob Broughton|
|Prominent fighters||Rampage Jackson (Bellator) |
Cheick Kongo (Bellator)
Rob Broughton (UFC)
Oli Thompson (BAMMA)
James Te Huna (UFC)
Curt Warburton (Cage Warriors)
Tom Blackledge (UFC)
|Training facilities||Widnes, England|
The Wolfslair MMA Academy was a fight team and training camp for mixed martial artists and kickboxers, headquartered in a former frozen sausage factory in Widnes, England. The school was founded by Liverpool MMA fans Anthony McGann and Lee Gwynn. The academy earned publicity from their signing of UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton Jackson, UFC heavyweight Cheick Kongo, and future UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping to training and managerial contracts. With these signings, Wolfslair became noted as one of the most prominent training stables in the UK's MMA scene from 2006 to 2012. 
- Rampage Jackson
- Rob Broughton
- Cheick Kongo
- Mario Neto
- Sean Salmon
- Antônio Silva
- Tiki Ghosn
- Oli Thompson
- Curt Warburton
- "Warrington Thai Boxing Gym". Warrington-thaiboxing.com. Retrieved 2016-09-15.
- "Wolfslair gym baring its teeth in MMA world". ESPN/Sherdog. 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- "Quinton "Rampage" Jackson joins Liverpool-based Wolfslair". Yahoo! Sports. 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- "Rampage Part of the Wolfslair Pack". Sherdog.com. 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- "Kongo joins Wolfslair". Sherdog.com. 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-12.
- "Wolfslair: "Gym is at an all-time high" - Fighters Only Magazine". Fightersonlymag.com. Retrieved 2016-09-15.