Women's Professional Lacrosse League
|Current season, competition or edition:|
2019 WPLL season
|No. of teams||5|
|New England Command|
|Most titles||New England Command (1)|
|Official website||Women's Professional Lacrosse League|
The Women's Professional Lacrosse League (WPLL) is a women's lacrosse league in the United States. The league is composed of five teams: the Baltimore Brave, New England Command, New York Fight, Philadelphia Fire, and Upstate Pride. League play started on Saturday, June 2, 2018.
|Baltimore Brave||Baltimore, Maryland||2018||Sonia LaMonica|
|New England Command||Boston, Massachusetts||2018||Amy Patton|
|New York Fight||Long Island, New York||2018||Shannon Smith|
|Philadelphia Fire||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||2018||Ricky Fried|
|Upstate Pride||Albany, New York||2018||Katie Rowan|
- United Women's Lacrosse League, professional women's lacrosse league in North America
- Major League Lacrosse, the professional men's field lacrosse league in North America
- National Lacrosse League, the professional men's box lacrosse league in North America
- List of professional sports teams in the United States and Canada
- Berri, David (June 4, 2018). "The Women's Professional Lacrosse League Takes Off". Forbes. Retrieved June 9, 2018.
- "TEAMS". Women's Professional Lacrosse League. Retrieved June 9, 2018.
- "RESULTS & STATISTICS". Women's Professional Lacrosse League. Retrieved June 9, 2018.
|This lacrosse-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a sports-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|