Women Fully Clothed
- Kathy Greenwood (Whose Line Is It Anyway?, This Hour Has 22 Minutes)
- Robin Duke (Saturday Night Live, SCTV)
- Jayne Eastwood (My Big Fat Greek Wedding, This Is Wonderland)
- Teresa Pavlinek (History Bites, The Jane Show)
Most shows last for 90 minutes (although they can be as short as 20, or as long as 120). Sketches focus on issues that the everyday woman faces with a "comedic" twist.
Disclaimers are made by each cast member during the show to emphasize that the show is not about male-bashing. Men are encouraged to come to the show as well, although a majority of their audiences are women.
Women Fully Clothed was featured in the 2006 Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal, Quebec. They were also nominated for Best Sketch Troupe at the 6th Annual Canadian Comedy Awards in 2005. Eugene Levy calls them "the five funniest women in Canada." 
The show is directed by John Hemphill.
- Clark, Andrew (May 27, 2005). "Fully Clothed pinches flesh of female middle age;" (PDF, Reprint). Toronto Star. p. E.11. Retrieved 2006-10-01.
- Women Fully Clothed from Just For Laughs webpage
- The 6th Annual Canadian Comedy Awards (2005) on Internet Movie Database
- Official Women Fully Clothed Website
- Sumi, Glenn (December 1, 2005). "Dressed to kill: Women Fully Clothed unbuttons laughs". NOW Magazine. Retrieved 2006-10-01.
|This comedy or humor related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ontario-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This theatre-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|