From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Randy Stonehill|
|Recorded||Mixing Lab A
(Garden Grove, California)
Mixing Lab B
|Producer||Terry Scott Taylor|
|Randy Stonehill chronology|
All songs written by Randy Stonehill except as otherwise noted.
- "Wonderama" (Randy Stonehill, Terry Taylor) – 6:20
- "I Will Follow" (Stonehill, Taylor) – 3:00
- "Barbie Nation" (Stonehill, Taylor) – 4:57
- "Don't Be Sad" (Randy Stonehill, Angelo Natalie) – 4:15
- "Rachel Delevoryas" – 3:19
- "Intermission At The Wonderama" – 1:05
- "Great Big Stupid World" (Stonehill, Taylor) – 5:47
- "Sing In Portuguese" – 4:05
- "Mice & Men" – 3:13
- "The Lost Parade" – 4:14
- "Lantern In The Snow" (Stonehill, Taylor) – 4:36
- "Wonderama Postlude" (Stonehill, Taylor) – :42
The Wonderama Band
- Rick Elias: guitars
- Tim Chandler: bass guitar
- Randy Stonehill: lead vocals, guitars, Salute To Sammy
- David Raven: drums
- Rob Watson: music box, calliope, bells, keyboards, marimba, ballroom piano, organ, acoustic piano, celeste, backing vocals, string and horn arrangements
- Burleigh Drummond: sleigh bells, glockenspiel, cymbal swells, chimes, kettle drums, shaker, claves, congas, dream cymbals, percussion, Burleigh's Madhouse, tambourine, second snare, cowbell, bodrane, snow bells
- Jerry Waller: accordion
- Robert Martin: cello
- Janet McTaggart: Muse of hope
- Terry Scott Taylor: backing vocals
- Omar Domkus: stand-up bass
- Michelle Richards: violin
- Linda Elias: backing vocals
- Riki Michele: backing vocals
- Jerry Chamberlain: backing vocals, lead guitar
- Sharon McCall: backing vocals
- Beth Falsom: violin
- Terry Glenn: violin
- Dianne Ready: viola
- Greg Flesch: lead guitar, EBow
- Doug Webb: clay pipes, ocarina, bass recorder, tenor ocarina
Los Campesinos Mariachi Band
- Steve Luevano: backing vocals on "Sing In Portuguese"
- Steve Luevano Jr.: backing vocals on "Sing In Portuguese"
- Hilario Gonzalez: backing vocals on "Sing In Portuguese"
- Antonio Gonzalez: backing vocals on "Sing In Portuguese"
- Nolan McSparren: vocals on "Lantern In The Snow"
- Preston Geeting: vocals on "Lantern In The Snow"
- Abraham Handler: vocals on "Lantern In The Snow"
- Produced and Directed by Terry Scott Taylor for Stunt Productions
- Executive Producers: Mark Maxwell and Ray Ware
- Recorded by Gene Eugene
- Mastered by Steve Hall at Future Disc, North Hollywood, California
- Recorded at Mixing Lab A, Garden Grove, California (Basic tracks, percussion, backing vocals, keyboards); Neverland Studios, Cerritos, California (Lead vocals, guitars, strings, keyboards, woodwinds, accordion); Mixing Lab B (Background vocals, guitars, keyboards, percussion); MicroNote (Horns, background vocals, strings); McCrummy Music (Background vocals)
- Pre-production demos recorded at Jerry and Sharon's Wax Lips Studio
- Mixed at Mixing Lab A
- Art Director: Roz.
- Concept by Terry Taylor, Tom Gulotta, and Court Patton
- Artwork and design by Court Patton and Tom Gulotta, Patton Bros. Design, El Cajon, California
- Photography by Nick Nacca, Linda Krikorian, wives, neighbors and total strangers
- "This album is decicated to the loving memory of my grandmother, Mary Correia Faria (May 14, 1903 - December 23, 1990)