Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- In the United Kingdom, Ronnie Hilton recorded a version that reached number 27 on the UK Singles Chart.
- In 1963, the Tymes covered the song with peaked at number 23 on the R&B charts and number 7 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- The song was the title track of a 1963 Lawrence Welk album.
- The Supremes covered the song for their album I Hear a Symphony, released in 1966.
- Indie rock band Sebadoh covered "Wonderful! Wonderful!" on their 1991 album Sebadoh III.
- Sonny Rollins recorded this track on his album Newk's Time.
- The X-Files used a version in the season four episode "Home (The X-Files)". Johnny Mathis did not allow the show's producers to use his recording because of the episode's particularly morbid content.
- Desperate Housewives used the song during the series finale, "Finishing the Hat".
- "Wonderful! Wonderful! - Sonny Rollins | Song Info". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-07-21.
- Gilliland, John (1969). "Show 23 - Smack Dab in the Middle on Route 66. [Part 2]" (audio). Pop Chronicles. University of North Texas Libraries.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits: Eighth Edition. Record Research. p. 405.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 253. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). Top R&B/Hip-Hop Singles: 1942-2004. Record Research. p. 596.
- "Wonderful! Wonderful! - Lawrence Welk | User Reviews". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-07-21.
- Bruce Eder. "I Hear a Symphony - The Supremes | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-07-21.
- Stephen Thomas Erlewine. "III - Sebadoh | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-07-21.
- Stephen Cook (1957-09-22). "Newk's Time - Sonny Rollins | Songs, Reviews, Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 2016-07-21.
|This 1950s pop song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|