|Directed by||Kang Hyo-jin|
|Produced by||Cha Sang-min|
|Written by||Kim Je-yeong|
|Starring||Uhm Jung-hwa |
|Edited by||Shin Min-kyung|
|Distributed by||Megabox Plus M|
|Box office||US$6.6 million|
Yeon-woo is a successful lawyer who gets into an automobile accident leading her to fall into a coma. She wakes in heaven to find that her death was a clerical error and it was actually an old woman with the same name who was meant to die.
To hide the mistake, she is asked to live as another woman – a housewife who was also killed by mistake – for just one month. Married to a very ordinary civil servant named Sung-hwan with a difficult teenage daughter and a precocious six-year-old, Yeon-woo finds herself changing in unexpected ways as well as facing challenges she hasn’t faced before.
- Uhm Jung-hwa as Lee Yeon-woo
- Song Seung-heon as Kim Sung-hwan
- Kim Sang-ho as Chief Lee
- Ra Mi-ran as Mi-sun
- Seo Shin-ae as Kim Ha-neul
- Jung Ji-hoon as Kim Ha-roo
- Lee Seung-ho as Choi Kyung-hoon
- Lee Jun-hyeok as Section chief Choi
- Kim Byung-chul as Jin-man
- Go Soo-hee as Head of women's society
- Kim Jae-man as Section chief Park
- Jo Duk-jae as Doo-man
- Hwang Geum-byul as Senior Jo
- Yoon Boo-jin as Hyun-seo's mother
- Lee Mi-yoon as Sung-soo's mother
- Park Yoo-mil as Min-ah's mother
- Lee Yong-nyeo as Kyung-rae
- Lee Woo-joo as Hyun-seo
- Yoon Joo as Ji-min
- Seol Ji-yoon as Ji-min's mother
- Kang Eun-ah as So-ra
- Bae Min-jung as Woman in formal dress
- Kim Young-moo as Kyung-hoon's lawyer
- Lee Jong-goo as Mr. Kim, the guard
- Heo Jung-eun as Chan-mi
- Lee Hye-rin as Ji-woo
- Kwon Soo-jung as young Yeon-woo
- Ahn So-yeon as student-age Yeon-woo
- Park Sang-hyuk as Yeon-woo's assistant
- Baek Chul-min as Park Chan-jin
- Hwang Suk-ha as Team leader Kim
- Yang Do-yeon as Lawyer Park
- Kim Byung-choon as Principal (cameo)
- Yeom Dong-heon as Head of the district (cameo)
- Kim Hye-na as Yeon-woo's mother (cameo)
- Choi Il-hwa as Chairman Park (cameo)
- Jung Ji-yoon as Pharmacist (cameo)
- Jung Yoo-suk as Public prosecutor Choi (cameo)
Awards and nominations
|2015||52nd Grand Bell Awards||Best Actress||Uhm Jung-hwa||Nominated|
- Baek, Byung-yeul (29 July 2015). "Wonderful Nightmare, a tearjerker comedy". The Korea Times. Retrieved 28 August 2015.
- Choi, Hee-suk (13 July 2015). "Song Seung-heon, Uhm Jung-hwa 'want to try each other's lives'". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- Ha, Soo-jung (15 October 2014). "Song Seung Heon and Uhm Jung Hwa Cast as Married Couple in Wonderful Nightmare". enewsWorld. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Noh, Jean (24 March 2015). "Korea's M-Line has Wonderful Nightmare". Screen International. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Kil, Sonia (24 March 2015). "HK FilMart: M-Line Dreams Up Wonderful Nightmare". Variety. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Kim, June (27 November 2014). "UHM Jeong-hwa and SONG Seung-heon to Play Husband and Wife". Korean Film Biz Zone. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Won, Ho-jung (5 August 2015). "Herald Interview: Actress Uhm Jeong-hwa eager for more roles, challenges". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 5 August 2015.
- Kim, Hyo-eun (10 August 2015). "A diva takes on the dreaded role of ajumma". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Uhm Jung-hwa Escapes from Single Life in New Rom-Com". The Chosun Ilbo. 13 August 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- Kim, Yeon-ji (31 July 2015). "An actor tries to spread his wings". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved 6 August 2015.