Wondering Where the Lions Are
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2011)|
"Wondering Where the Lions Are" is a song by Bruce Cockburn, from his 1979 album Dancing in the Dragon's Jaws. It was Cockburn's only Top 40 hit in the United States, peaking at No. 21 on the Billboard Hot 100.
While also a Top 40 hit in Cockburn's native Canada, it was not his biggest hit in that country, where seven of his subsequent singles reached higher chart positions. It was, however, named the 29th greatest Canadian song of all time in the 2005 CBC Radio series 50 Tracks: The Canadian Version.
- Leo Sayer on the 1982 album World Radio.
- B-Funn on the 1992 Cockburn tribute album Kick at the Darkness
- Vigilantes of Love on the 2000 compilation album Roaring Lambs.
- Jimmy Buffett on the soundtrack for the 2006 film Hoot
- Donavon Frankenreiter on his 2007 album Recycled Recipes.
|This 1970s song–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|