Wong Hon Wai
Wong Hon Wai
|Penang State Executive Councillor for Housing, Urban and Rural Planning|
13 March 2008 – 8 May 2013
|Governor||Abdul Rahman Abbas|
|Chief Minister||Lim Guan Eng|
|Preceded by||Syed Amerrudin Syed Ahmad (Housing) |
Koh Tsu Koon (Urban and Rural Planning)
|Succeeded by||Jagdeep Singh Deo|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Bukit Bendera, Penang
|Assumed office |
10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Zairil Khir Johari (DAP-PH)|
|Member of the Penang State Legislative Assembly|
for Air Itam
8 March 2008 – 9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Cheang Chee Gooi (Gerakan-BN)|
|Succeeded by||Joseph Ng Soon Seong (DAP-PH)|
Wong Hon Wai
1 March 1973
Air Itam, George Town, Penang
|Political party||Democratic Action Party (Malaysia) (DAP)|
|Pakatan Harapan (PH)|
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
Wong Hon Wai (simplified Chinese: 黄汉伟; traditional Chinese: 黃漢偉; pinyin: Huáng Hànwěi; born 1 March 1973) is a Malaysian politician. He is the incumbent Member of Parliament for Bukit Bendera since 2018. He was the Penang State Legislative Assemblyman for Air Itam for two terms from 2008 to 2018. He is a member of the Democratic Action Party (DAP), a component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition.
|2008||Wong Hon Wai (DAP)||7,401||61.30%||Cheang Chee Gooi (Gerakan)||4,674||38.70%||12,260||2,727||73.30%|
|2013||Wong Hon Wai (DAP)||11,308||73.90%||Loo Jieh Sheng (Gerakan)||3,992||26.10%||15,524||7,316||84.30%|
|2018||Wong Hon Wai (DAP)||50,049||83.83%||Andy Yong Kim Seng (Gerakan)||9,318||15.61%||60,429||40,731||80.50%|
|Tan Gim Theam (MUP)||339||0.57%|
- "Laman Utama Spacer Profile Ahli Dewan". Parlimen.gov.my. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|