Wong Shu Qi
Wong Shu Qi
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Kluang, Johor
|Assumed office |
10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Liew Chin Tong|
|Member of the Johor State Legislative Assembly|
for Senai, Johor
6 May 2013 – 10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Ong Kow Meng|
|Succeeded by||Tee Boon Tsong|
|Born||26 November 1983|
|Political party||Democratic Action Party|
|Profession||Writer, Senior journalist|
Wong Shu Qi (Chinese: 黃書琪; pinyin: Huáng Shūqí; born 26 November 1983) is a Malaysian politician from the Democratic Action Party (DAP). She was a member of the Johor State Legislative Assembly for the Senai constituency from 2013 to 2018. She was elected in 2013 general election for the state seat. In the 2018 general election, Wong was elected to the Parliament of Malaysia for the Kluang constituency, winning 47,671 of the 80,531 votes cast.
|2013||Wong Shu Qi (DAP)||23,110||65.19%||Tang Nai Soon (MCA)||11,883||33.52%||35,451||11,227||88.38%|
|2018||Wong Shu Qi (DAP)||47,671||59.20%||Gan Ping Sieu (MCA)||24,618||30.57%||81,841||23,053||84.45%|
|Muhd Hasbullah Md Najib (PAS)||8,242||10.23%|
- "P152 Kluang". Democratic Action Party. Archived from the original on 17 February 2019. Retrieved 8 October 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Wong Shu Qi". wongshuqi.my. Archived from the original on 8 October 2018. Retrieved 8 October 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Federal Government Gazette: Results of Contested Election and Statements of the Poll after the Official Addition of Votes – Parliamentary Constituencies for the State of Johore" (PDF). Attorney General's Chambers of Malaysia. 28 May 2018. Retrieved 8 October 2018.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 19 April 2013. Results only available from the 2004 election (GE11).
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 30 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|