Wonka Donutz were candies sold by Nestlé under their Willy Wonka Candy Company brand. They were donut-shaped pieces of chocolate covered in sprinkles, with a truffle-like inside. These were widely promoted ahead of the release of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in 2005. However, they were short-lived, and discontinued, due to low sales.
Ahead of the film's release, various Wonka candies featured in competitions. The prize for finding the golden ticket in a Wonka Donutz pack was a trip to Europe.
- "Wonka Donutz - Candy Blog". www.candyblog.net.
- "YouTube". www.youtube.com.
- Shop, Nestlé Candy (November 8, 2013). "@ladykatiekay Sadly, our Wonka Donutz have been discontinued due to sales volume. We appreciate your suggestion. Thanks 4 being a fan!".
- "Photo" (JPG). photos1.blogger.com. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- "Photo" (PNG). i.pinimg.com. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- "Photo" (JPG). farm1.static.flickr.com. Retrieved 2019-07-15.
- Inc, Boy Scouts of America (July 15, 2005). "Boys' Life". Boy Scouts of America, Inc. – via Google Books.