Wonthaggi Wind Farm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wonthaggi Wind Farm|
|Commission date||December 2005|
|Rated wind speed||25m/s |
|Make and model||REpower: MM82|
|Nameplate capacity||12 MW|
Each of the turbines is a German made REpower MM82 turbines, each sitting on an Australian made 66m tall tower. The farm is operated by Origin Energy Australia, and became operational in December 2005.
Blade Snapping Incident
- "Technical data about Repower MM82 wind turbine". Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Keppel Prince - REpower: Wonthaggi Wind Farm". Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Worries at Victorian wind farm after rotor blade snaps". The Australian. 24 March 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Senvion - Wonthaggi Blade Incident". 31 July 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- Wind Power page on Wonthaggi Wind Farm
|This article about a building or structure in Victoria (Australia) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a wind farm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Australian power station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|