Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up woo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Woo, WoO, WOO, W.O.O. and variants may refer to:
Woo or Wu, romanization of several East Asian names:
- Hu (surname): 胡, 瓠, 護, 戶, 扈, 虎, 呼, 忽, 斛
- Wu (surname): 吳, 伍, 武, 仵, 烏, 鄔, 巫
- Ng (name): 吳, 伍
- Woo (Korean name), a Korean surname and given name: 우
- Woo, Łukasz Obrzut, nickname of Polish-American basketball player based on the pronunciation of his first name (Woo-kosh)
Film and TV
- Woo (film), a 1998 romantic comedy
- "Woooo!", a 2008 television episode of How I Met Your Mother
- Woo, a character in the King of the Monsters series of video games
- WoO, an alien creature in Bio Planet WoO, a Japanese television show
- Woo, a fictional monster in the Ultraman television series
- Woo, a character in the movie The Big Lebowski
- Woo, or WoO, also known as WWOO WWoO, abbreviation for The Wizard of Oz
- "Woooo!", a catchphrase by pro wrestler Ric Flair
- WoO (Beethoven), ("Works without opus number"), a cataloging system for Beethoven's work
- Woo (band), a British experimental band
- "Woo", a song by Rihanna from Anti
- Woo!, a 2003 EP by Tilly and the Wall
- College of Wooster
- World of Outlaws, a car racing organization
- WOO (Philadelphia), a broadcasting station which operated from 1922 to 1928
- The callsign WOO, used by the AT&T High Seas Service transmitter station in Ocean Gate, New Jersey
- Woo, a derogatory term for pseudoscience and other non-evidence-based beliefs.
- Courtship, also known as "wooing"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.