From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up woo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To woo means to engage in courtship.
Woo, WoO, WOO, W.O.O. and variants may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment:
- WoO (Beethoven), ("Works without opus number"), a cataloging system for Beethoven's work
- Woo (film), a 1998 romantic comedy
- "Woooo!" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2008 television episode
- Woo, a character in the King of the Monsters series of video games
- an alien creature in Bio Planet WoO, a Japanese television show
- Woo, a fictional monster in the Ultraman television series
- Woo, a character in the movie The Big Lebowski
- Any of the various adaptations of The Wizard of Oz
- "Woo", a song by Rihanna from Anti
- Woo or Wu, romanization of several East Asian names:
- College of Wooster
- World of Outlaws, a car racing organization
- WOO, the callsign for AT&T High Seas Service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.