From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up woo or woo woo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Woo and variants may refer to:
- To woo, a term for courtship
- A term for pseudoscience, attributed to James Randi.
- WoO (Beethoven), ("Works without opus number"), a cataloging system for Beethoven's work
- Woo (film), a 1998 romantic comedy
- Woo Woo, an alcoholic beverage
- WOO, the callsign for AT&T High Seas Service
- Wooooo!, onomatopoeia of excitement, a cheer
- Woo, a character in the King of the Monsters series of video games
- Bio Planet WoO, a Japanese television show
- Woooo! (How I Met Your Mother), a 2008 television episode
- Ronnie Woo Woo, a fan at Chicago Cubs baseball games
- Kitchen Party (group), a British girl group formerly known as The WooWoos
- Woo (Ultra monster), a fictional monster in the Ultraman television series
- Woo, a character in The Big Lebowski
- Woo or Wu, romanization of several East Asian names:
W.O.O. is an abbreviation for:
- College of Wooster
- World of Outlaws, a car racing organization
- Any of the various adaptations of The Wizard of Oz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.