St Andrew, Wood Dalling
|Area||9.89 km2 (3.82 sq mi)|
|• Density||21/km2 (54/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 9.89 km2 (3.82 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 181 in 78 households, increasing to a population of 209 in 91 households at the 2011 census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Broadland. The parish includes the hamlets of Norton Corner and Tyby.
There is a waymarked circular cycle trail along lanes around the parish and its immediate environs — the Wood Dalling Cycle Loop.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 August 2016.
- "Key to English Place-names".
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes Archived 2017-02-11 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 2 December 2005.
- Broadland District Council Polling districts, wards and parishes (2019)
- Wood Dalling Village Hall
-  pages 21 and 22