St Andrew, Wood Dalling
Wood Dalling shown within Norfolk
|Area||9.89 km2 (3.82 sq mi)|
|– density||18/km2 (47/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Civil parish||Wood Dalling|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Wood Dalling is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is situated some 20 kilometres (12 mi) east of Fakenham, 20 km (12 mi) south-west of Cromer, and 30 km (19 mi) north-west of Norwich.
The civil parish has an area of 9.89 km2 (3.82 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 181 in 78 households. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of Broadland.
- Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 238 - East Dereham & Aylsham. ISBN 0-319-21869-4.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wood Dalling.|
- Wood Dalling Church Website - Reepham Benefice
- Map sources for Wood Dalling.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Wood Dalling.
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|