Wood Norton, Norfolk
All Saints, Wood Norton
|Area||6.99 km2 (2.70 sq mi)|
|• Density||31/km2 (80/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
The civil parish has an area of 6.99 km2 (2.70 sq mi) and in the 2001 census had a population of 221 in 94 households, reducing slightly to 217 at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of North Norfolk. For Westminster elections, Wood Norton lies within the Broadland constituency, currently represented by a Conservative, Keith Simpson.
- Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 238 - East Dereham & Aylsham. ISBN 0-319-21869-4.
- Ordnance Survey (2002). OS Explorer Map 251 - Norfolk Coast Central. ISBN 0-319-21887-2.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes Archived 2017-02-11 at the Wayback Machine.. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
- I. D. Hughes, ‘Stillingfleet, Benjamin (1702–1771)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, Sept 2004; online edn, May 2008 accessed 26 Feb 2010
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wood Norton, Norfolk.|
- for Wood Norton, Norfolk.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Wood Norton.
- NorfolkCoast.co.uk on Wood Norton.
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|