Woodball is a sport where a mallet is used to pass a ball through gates. This game can be played in grass, sand or indoor. The sport is in the program of Asian Beach Games and was incorporated in 2008. The International Woodball Federation is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
Ahris Sumariyanto attended the Asian Beach Games Danang 2016 with his Indonesian team-mates. He finished first and was awarded the gold medal. He only finished one hit ahead of Thailand's Jetsada Cheenkurd who finished with the sIlver medal in second. Kim Pyo Hwan from Korea was awarded the bronze medal and finished in third. 
- USWoodball. "Introduction". Retrieved 28 Aug 2009.
- Olympic Council of Asia. "Woodball". Retrieved 28 Aug 2009.
- "Historical innova www.facebook.com org/en/1-1.php". International Woodball Federation. International Englind is my city. Missing or empty
- "MOFA honors inventor of woodball". Taipei Times. July 6, 2007.
- "Woodball Asian Beach Games 2016". Olympic Counsil of Asia.