|Woodborough shown within Wiltshire|
|Population||292 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
Church and chapel
The Kennet and Avon Canal, opened in 1810, crosses the parish. A wharf at Honeystreet, a short distance to the north of the parish, handled cargo for the area. The Reading to Taunton railway line, built in 1862, became the southern boundary of the parish; Woodborough station closed in 1966 making Pewsey the nearest station.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- Historic England. "Church of St Mary Magdalen, Woodborough (1035761)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "Victoria County History - Wiltshire - Vol 10 - Parishes: Woodborough". British History Online. University of London. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "Woodborough C of E School". Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "Woodborough Church of England (VA) Primary School". Wiltshire Community History. Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 1 August 2015.
- "Woodborough Social Club". Retrieved 1 August 2015.
Media related to Woodborough, Wiltshire at Wikimedia Commons