|Look up wooden in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be wooden is to be made of the hard, fibrous, lignified structural tissue produced as secondary xylem in the stems of woody plants.
Wooden may also refer to:
- 17241 Wooden, a main-belt asteroid
- Wooden language, a diverting of attention from reality by using certain words
People with the surname Wooden:
- Charles Wooden (1827–1875), German recipient of the Victoria Cross
- John Wooden (1910–2010), American college basketball coach
- Josh Wooden (born 1978), Australian rules footballer
- Shawn Wooden (born 1973), American football safety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wooden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.