Woodland Hills Mall
|Opening date||August 1976|
|Developer||Homart Development Company|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||120|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||1,091,000 sq ft (101,400 m2)|
|No. of floors||3 (including Dillard's)|
Woodland Hills Mall is a shopping mall located at 7021 S. Memorial Drive in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. It was originally developed by Homart Development Company, and opened in August 1976. Today, The mall is owned by Simon Property Group of Indianapolis, Indiana. Woodland Hills Mall features over 120 specialty shops and restaurants, including Aldo, Coach, the Cheesecake Factory, Michael Kors, Nine West, Sephora, Apple store, and Godiva Chocolatiers.
It has 580 seats in its food court. It offers fast foods like Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Big Easy Cajun, Charley's Grilled Subs, Chick-fil-A, It's Greek To Me, Nori Japan, Olive Garden, Starbucks, and Subway.
- Dillard's (274,128 sq. ft.)
- JCPenney (126,333 sq. ft.)
- Macy's (152,820 sq. ft.)
- Sears (156,166 sq. ft.)
Camille's Sidewalk Cafe was founded in 1996 by David Rutkauskas, his wife Camille and father Otto, with the first location (a 250-square-foot (23 m2) kiosk) opening in the mall.
- Dana Simon (February 7, 2002). "Tulsa, Okla., Mall to Be Bought by Indianapolis Firm". Tulsa World. Retrieved March 6, 2010.
- "Retailers ready shopping center: Tulsa Hills". Tulsa World. March 9, 2008. Retrieved March 6, 2010.
- Woodland Hills Mall, MallsAndStores.info. Quoted: 12 July 2015.