Woodland Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||38.19 sq mi (98.9 km2)|
|• Land||37.96 sq mi (98.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.23 sq mi (0.6 km2) 0.60%|
|Elevation||594 ft (181 m)|
|• Density||10.9/sq mi (4.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61441, 61501|
|GNIS feature ID||0429952|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 38.19 square miles (98.9 km2), of which 37.96 square miles (98.3 km2) (or 99.40%) is land and 0.23 square miles (0.60 km2) (or 0.60%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Hart, Mount Zion, Summum, Summum Sixteen and Woodland.
Airports and landing strips
- Curless Airport
- Izaac Walton Park-private property
- Astoria Community Unit School District 1
- Lewistown School District 97
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Woodland Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Vermont Township||Pleasant Township||Isabel Township|
|Astoria Township||Kerton Township|
|Browning Township, Schuyler County||Hickory Township, Schuyler County|