Woodland Township School District
|Woodland Township School District|
|2 Giles Avenue
Chatsworth, NJ 08019
|Business administrator||Maria Funches|
|Students and staff|
|Enrollment||211 (as of 2014-15)|
|District Factor Group||DE|
The Woodland Township School District is a community public school district that serves students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade from Woodland Township, in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States.
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "DE", the fifth-highest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
Public school students from Woodland Township in ninth through twelfth grades attend Seneca High School, located in Tabernacle Township, which also serves students from Shamong Township, Southampton Township and Tabernacle Townships. The school is part of the Lenape Regional High School District, which also serves students from Evesham Township, Medford Lakes, Medford Township and Mount Laurel Township at Shawnee High School. As of the 2014-15 school year, the high school had an enrollment of 1,199 students and 110.7 classroom teachers (on an FTE basis), for a student–teacher ratio of 10.8:1.
- Chatsworth Elementary School had an enrollment of 152 students in grades PreK-8 as of the 2011-12 school year.
- Misty Weiss, Superintendent
- Maria Funches, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for Woodland Township Board Of Education, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- 2016-2017 Burlington County Public Schools Directory, Burlington County, New Jersey. Accessed January 26, 2017.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed November 18, 2014.
- Seneca High School 2015 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed June 2, 2016. "ATTENDANCE AREA: Shamong, Southampton, Tabernacle and Woodland Townships"
- Lenape Regional High School District 2015 Report Card Narrative, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed May 28, 2016. "The Lenape Regional High School District (LRHSD) serves the eight municipalities of Evesham, Medford, Mount Laurel, Shamong, Southampton, Tabernacle and Woodland Townships and Medford Lakes Borough."
- Staff. "Regional School Districts", Burlington County Times, April 26, 2015. Accessed May 28, 2016. "LENAPE REGIONAL Serves: Evesham, Medford, Medford Lakes, Mount Laurel, Shamong, Southampton, Tabernacle, Woodland"
- School data for Seneca High School, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 12, 2016.
- School Data for the Woodland Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2016.
- Faculty / Staff, Woodland Township School District. Accessed January 10, 2017.
- New Jersey School Directory for Burlington County, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed December 29, 2016.
- Woodland Township School District's 2015–16 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- School Data for the Woodland Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics
- Lenape Regional High School District