|Location||13620-13622 W Oxnard St, Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Bicycle facilities||12 bike rack spaces|
8 bike lockers
|Opened||October 29, 2005|
Woodman is a station on the Los Angeles Metro Orange Line, in the Metro Busway system. It is named after adjacent Woodman Avenue, which travels north-south and crosses the east-west busway route. The station is in the Valley Glen district of Los Angeles, in the San Fernando Valley.
The station is actually located next to Oxnard Street, and east of Woodman Avenue.
|■ Orange Line||toward Chatsworth (Van Nuys)|
|■ Orange Line||toward North Hollywood (Valley College)|
Metro Busway service
Orange Line service operates 24 hours a day.
- Metro Local: 154, 158
- Metro Orange Line bicycle path - adjacent.
- "Orange Line station information". Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "Metro Orange Line Timetable" (PDF). Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. June 24, 2018. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- LA Metro: Orange Line Timetable - schedules
- LA Metro: Orange Line map and stations - route map and station addresses and features
- Orange Line history
- LA Metro - countywide: official website
|This article relating to the Los Angeles Metro Rail is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|