Woodridge Nature Reserve
Woodridge Nature Reserve or Woodridge School Nature Reserve is a 0.7 hectare Site of Local Importance for Nature Conservation in Woodside Park, London, owned and managed by the London Borough of Barnet. It was designed as a nature trail for local primary schools, but is now very neglected.
The reserve is close to Folly Brook in Folly Brook Valley, a large area of woods and grassland which is public open space between Woodside Park and Totteridge. Access is by a kissing gate in a pasture area close to the Michleham Down entrance to the Valley.
- Woodridge Nature Reserve, Hertfordshire Community & Living
- Woodridge Nature Reserve on the VisitWoods website
- "iGiGL – helping you find London's parks and wildlife sites". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2006.
- "Woodridge School Nature Reserve". Greenspace Information for Greater London. 2006. Retrieved 9 September 2012.
- Woodridge Nature Trail, leaflet produced by the London Borough of Barnet