From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- United States
- Charles E. Woodworth (1897-1966), Entomologist, Major in U.S. Army
- Charles W. Woodworth (1865-1940), Entomologist, suggested use of Drosophila for genetic research
- Dempster Woodworth (1844-1922), Wisconsin state senator
- Francis Channing Woodworth (1812-1859), writer of children's books.
- James Hutchinson Woodworth (1804-1869), Mayor of Chicago, U.S. Congressman
- John Woodworth (lawyer) (1768-1858), New York Attorney General 1804-1808
- John Maynard Woodworth (1837-1879), first surgeon-general of the United States
- Laurin D. Woodworth (1838-1897), U.S. Congressman
- Maria Woodworth-Etter (1844-1924), evangelist
- Robert Woodworth (politician) (b. 1743), New York state senator
- Robert S. Woodworth (1869-1962), American psychologist
- Samuel Woodworth (1784-1842), poet, author of the Old Oaken Bucket
- Selim E. Woodworth (1815-1871), U.S. Naval officer
- Walter Woodworth (1612-1686), early immigrant to the Plymouth Colony and progenitor of most American Woodworths
- William Woodworth (inventor) (1780-1839), inventor
- William W. Woodworth (1807-1873), U.S. Congressman
- Woodworth House, home of Joseph Woodworth in Los Angeles
- Woodworth House, the childhood home of Samuel Woodworth in Massachusetts
- C.W. Woodworth Award, an award for achievement in Entomology over the last ten years
- USS Woodworth (DD-460), a WWII era United States Navy destroyer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woodworth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.