|Product type||laundry detergent|
|Previous owners||Boyle-Midway, American Home Goods / Wyeth|
|Tagline||Clothes look new for longer|
Woolite is a brand of laundry detergent owned by British multinational Reckitt Benckiser. The company acquired the Woolite brand when it bought Boyle-Midway from American Home Products / Wyeth in 1990. The company manufactures laundry accessories, among other consumer goods.
- Alkylbenzene sulfonic acid
- C12-16 Alcohols Ethoxylated 7EO
- Sodium laureth sulfate
- Sodium hydroxide
- Coconut Acid
- Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
- Sodium chloride
- Proprietary inert filler
- Sodium formate
- Butylated hydroxytoluene
- "Woolite Products: Laundry Detergent Products & Fabric Care". Woolite. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
- "Woolite Complete". RB Products. Retrieved 1 March 2013.
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|