This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||October 1, 2003|
|Headquarters||Seongsan-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea|
|Lee Ji-young (CEO)|
|Total assets||₩5,128,000,000 (2012)|
|Owner||Woollim Holdings (67,10%)|
SM Culture & Contents (29%)
|Parent||SM Culture & Contents|
The label is home to artists such as Infinite, Lovelyz, Golden Child, Joo and Rocket Punch and also manages a number of actors, including Park Joo-hwan, Lee Jae-ahn, Byun Jun-seok. It has also handled Epik High, Nell and actor Kim Min-seok.
In August 2013, Woollim Entertainment merged with SM Entertainment's subsidiary SM Culture & Contents (SM C&C) to form "Woollim Label", an independent record label whose music would be different from SM Entertainment's sounds with their own color of music and an eclectic lineup of artists.
On March 21, 2016, SM C&C announced that it decided to separate its video content business from its music content business. SM C&C established Woollim Entertainment (Woollim Entertainment Co., Ltd) to handle its music content business, with SM C&C owning all stocks of the company. The partition came into effect on June 8, 2016.
All trainees in the company are collectively known as Woollim Rookie.
Former recording artists
- Epik High (2003–2010)
- Kim Dong-ryul (2004)
- Kang Kyun-sung (2007–2009)
- Jinbo (2005–????)
- Excellent (2005–????)
- Strawberry Fields (2008–2011)
- Pe2ny (2003–????)
- Tasty (2012–2015)
- Nell (2006–2016)
- Jisun (2009–2017)
- Golden Child
- Park Jae-seok (2017–2018)
- Oh Hyun-min (2017–2018)
- "울림엔터테인먼트 합병에 웃는 SM C&C, 주가 상승세". Naver (in Korean). August 9, 2013. Retrieved September 6, 2013.
- (in Korean) https://namu.wiki/w/%EC%9A%B8%EB%A6%BC%EC%97%94%ED%84%B0%ED%85%8C%EC%9D%B8%EB%A8%BC%ED%8A%B8. Missing or empty
- "Woollim Entertainment". woolliment.com.
- Hong, Grace Danbi (August 9, 2013). "Woollim Entertainment Merges with SM C&C to Become Woollim Label". enewsWorld. CJ E&M. Retrieved December 1, 2014.
- "SM C&C, 울림엔터 합병…SM그룹 레이블 사업 본격화". Hankyung (in Korean). August 9, 2013.
- "SM C&C-울림엔터, 3년만 사업 분할 결정". Newsen (in Korean). March 21, 2016.
- "SM C&C, 음악콘텐츠 사업 물적분할 결정". Newsis (in Korean). March 21, 2016.
- "넬, 울림엔터와 결별...10년 활동 종지부". Etoday. March 22, 2016.
- ""호야 탈퇴"…인피니트, 완전체 깨고 6인조 축소 [공식입장]". TVReport. Naver. August 30, 2017.
- "곽정욱 '소녀무덤' 캐스팅, 불량소년 기태로 변신…기대감". starnews. Archived from the original on 2015-12-08. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- "울림 측 "김민석과 전속계약 만료..재계약 NO"(공식)". Herald Pop. Naver. November 16, 2017.