From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Woolworth's)
"Woolies" redirects here. For the rock band, see The Woolies.
Woolworth, Woolworth's, or Woolworths may refer to:
- F. W. Woolworth Company, the original US-based chain of "five and dime" (5¢ and 10¢) stores
- F. W. Woolworth Ireland, retail chain that operated in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland from 1914 until 1984
- Woolworths Group, former operator of the Woolworths chain of shops in the UK (originally part of the F.W. Woolworth company, but separate since 1982); ceased trading and liquidated in early 2009
- Woolworths.co.uk, an online retail company owned by Shop Direct Group
- Woolworth GmbH, the owner of the Woolworths chain of high street shops in Germany and Austria
- Woolworths (Cyprus), originally part of F.W. Woolworth, sold off in 1985 and subsequently split
- Woolworth Mexicana, originally part of F.W. Woolworth, operates a chain of small variety stores in Mexico 
- Woolworths Limited, the largest retail company in Australia and New Zealand; named after the F.W. Woolworth brand, but unrelated
South African Woolworths Holdings Limited
- Woolworths (South Africa), one of the largest South African retail and supermarket chain stores; named after the F.W. Woolworth brand, but unrelated
Places and buildings
- Woolworth Building, New York City, a skyscraper
- Woolworth Estate, Glen Cove, New York, home of Frank Winfield Woolworth
- Woolworth, Mississippi, a ghost town in Lincoln County, Mississippi
- Frank Winfield Woolworth founder of the company that bore his name
- Michael Woolworth (born 1960), American artist/printer
- Escort carrier, also called a "Woolworth Carrier" by the Royal Navy
- FP-45 Liberator, nicknamed the "Woolworth gun" due to its low quality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woolworth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.