From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Woomera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Woomera refers to Woomera (spear-thrower), an Indigenous Australian spear-throwing tool; other uses include:
- RAAF Woomera Range Complex (WRC), consists of the WMA and the WTR
- RAAF Base Woomera (WMA), consists of two main precincts 'Airbase' (aka 'Woomera Aerodrome') and 'Support Base' (aka 'Woomera Village')
- Woomera Prohibited Area (WPA), a prohibited area
- Woomera Test Range (WTR), a weapons testing range previously known as the Woomera Rocket Range
- Woomera Launch Area 5, a rocket launch site on the WTR
- Woomera Immigration Reception and Processing Centre (IRPC), a former immigration detention centre
- Woomera, South Australia, a gazetted locality; also known as "Woomera Village"
- Woomera protocol, is a voip tool allowing support of multiple voip protocols
- CAC Woomera, a prototype bomber aircraft designed by Commonwealth Aircraft Corporation during World War II
- HMAS Woomera, a vessell used for carrying armament and stores; in service from 1945 to 1960
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Woomera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.