|Founder||Elie Khoury, Jad Younan|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Elie Khoury, CEO
Jad Younan, CTO
|Products||Woopra Web Analytics|
Woopra // is a real-time customer analytics service used by sales, service and marketing teams.
The platform is designed to help organizations optimize the customer life-cycle by delivering live, granular behavioral data for individual website visitors and customers. It ties this individual-level data to aggregate analytics reports for a full life-cycle view that bridges departmental gaps.
Woopra provides real-time customer analytics services to clients in the SaaS, high tech, eCommerce, banking, and real estate industries and tracks over 200,000 websites.
ReadWriteWeb named Woopra a top web product of 2010 and gave it an honorable mention in 2011. ReadWriteWeb's Founder, Richard MacManus, says Woopra is "without a doubt the most addictive business tool I use."
- Preimesberger, Chris. "Enterprise Applications: 10 Hot Data, Web Analytics Companies That You Should Know".
- Jantsch, John. "The 10 Smartest Web Analytics Tools".
- Jones, Shane (June 19, 2012). "Woopra: A Great Alternative to Google Analytics". business2community.com. Retrieved June 27, 2012.
- MacManus, Richard. "Richard MacManus' Top 10 Web Products of 2010". ReadWriteWeb. Retrieved 2012-02-25.
- Brusilovski, Daniel (2009-10-12). "Woopra Opens Its Doors For Live Web Analytics". TechCrunch. Archived from the original on 2009-10-15.
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|