|League||FCBL (West Division)|
|Location||Worcester, MA (2014-present)|
|Ballpark||Fitton Field (2014-present)|
|League championships||2014 2015|
|Ownership||John W.S. Creedon, Jr|
The Worcester Bravehearts are a summer collegiate baseball team based in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA, that plays in the Futures Collegiate Baseball League (FCBL) of New England starting in 2014. The team's home games are played at Fitton Field in Worcester.
The Bravehearts brought baseball back to Worcester for the first time since the Worcester Tornadoes franchise was disbanded in 2012.
The team was announced as a partnership with the College of the Holy Cross on September 30, 2013. The new team's name and logo was announced on December 2, 2013, selecting the name "Bravehearts". The "hearts" in the name refer to the heart on Worcester's city seal and nickname as the "Heart of the Commonwealth".
In 2015, the Bravehearts started their title defense poorly, but a concluding 8-2 run in their last ten games got them into the playoffs as the sixth seed. They went on to repeat as league champions, defeating the Bristol Blues with a tenth-inning rally in the third game of the best-of-three championship series.
- "FCBL Announces 10th Team for 2014". FCBL. 30 September 2013. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- "#NAMEWOOBALL". Worcester Bravehearts. 2 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Worcester Bravehearts Win Inaugural Game in Franchise History". Our Sports Central. June 5, 2014. Retrieved 2014-06-08.
- = 2014-08-14 "Desai leads the Worcester Bravehearts to 1-0 victory thanks to 8 strikeouts" Check
|url=value (help). Our Sports Central. August 14, 2014.
- Suhoski, Shaun (August 16, 2015). "Worcester Bravehearts repeat as FCBL champs". Telegram & Gazette (Worcester, Massachusetts). Retrieved 2015-09-22.