Workers' Party is a name used by a number of political parties throughout the world. The name has been used by both organisations on the left and right of the political spectrum. It is currently used by followers of communism, Marxism, Marxism-Leninism, Maoism, social democracy, socialism and Trotskyism.
Current Workers' Parties
Defunct Workers' Parties
Defunct Workers' parties include:
- National Trust Party (Malaysia), formerly known as the Malaysian Workers' Party
- List of Labour parties
- Communist party (disambiguation)
- National Workers Party (disambiguation)
- Socialist Workers Party (disambiguation)
- United Workers' Party (disambiguation)
- Lists of political parties
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.