Workers Indoor Arena
|Běijīng Gōngrén Tǐyùguǎn|
|Beijing Workers' Gymnasium|
|Location||Gongti Road, Beijing, China|
|Capacity||13,000 (lower for Olympics)|
|Renovated||Completed by 2008|
|1961 World Table Tennis Championships
Boxing at the 2008 Summer Olympics
Judo at the 2008 Summer Paralympics
The Workers' Indoor Arena (official name), also known as Beijing Workers' Gymnasium (simplified Chinese: 北京工人体育馆; traditional Chinese: 北京工人體育館; pinyin: Běijīng Gōngrén Tǐyùguǎn), is an indoor arena located west of the Workers Stadium in Beijing, China. It was inaugurated in 1961 for the 26th World Table Tennis Championships.
It hosted the boxing events at the 2008 Summer Olympics and the Judo events at the 2008 Summer Paralympics. It is one of 11 Beijing-based venues to be renovated and upgraded for the Olympics. The arena has a seating capacity of 13,000.
- 10 April 1985： Wham!, the first Western band to perform in China.
- 19 February 1995: Roxette - Crash! Boom! Bang! World Tour
- 4 December 1998: Ricky Martin - Vuelve World Tour
- 31 March 2004：Deep Purple
- 7 March 2005: Norah Jones - Norah Jones & The Handsome Band Tour
- 1 December 2008: Kylie Minogue - KylieX2008
- 6 April 2011: Bob Dylan - Never Ending Tour 2011
- 4 November 2013: OneRepublic - Native Tour
- 9 November 2013: T-ara 2013 Showcase Live in Beijing 
- 10 July 2014: Jessie J
- 10 January 2015: WINNER WWIC 2015
- 16 April 2016: Road FC 30
- 14 August 2016: Scorpions (band) - Get Your Sting and Blackout World Tour
- Thom Duffy (29 April 1995). "EMA Telstar Books Roxette Into Moscow To Close Tour". Billboard. 107 (17): 61. ISSN 0006-2510. Retrieved 24 February 2017.
|This article about a China sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2008 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|