From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up working in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Working may refer to:
- Working (musical), a 1978 musical
- Working (TV series), a situation comedy
- Working (book), a book by Studs Terkel
- Working!!, a manga by Karino Takatsu
- Holbrook Working (1895–1985), statistician and economist
- Working the system, using the rules and procedures meant to protect a system in order, instead, to manipulate the system for a desired outcome
- Cold working, the strengthening of a metal by plastic deformation
- Hot working, processes where metals are plastically deformed above their recrystallization temperature
- Multiple working, having more than one locomotive hauling a train under the control of one driver
- Live-line working, the maintenance of electrical equipment, often operating at high voltage, while the equipment is energised
- Single-line working, using one train track out of two
- Workin' (disambiguation)
- Work (disambiguation)
- Works (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Working
- All pages beginning with "Working"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Working.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.