(Redirected from Workingman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up workman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Workman or WORKman or Workingman may refer to:
- A worker, part of the work force
- Workman (surname), an English surname
- Workman, a CD player application for UNIX-like operating systems programmed in OpenLook
- One of several work management applications, including, for example:
- WorkMan, a cloud based workflow automation tool
- WORKman, described by developer Veracity Systems as a windows-based job control and task management application
- Workman Publishing, a publisher of primarily non-fiction books known for its information-dense page layouts
- Workman Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota, USA
- Workman keyboard layout, an alternative English keyboard layout for ergonomic usage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Workman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.