From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up workman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Workman or WORKman may refer to:
- A worker, part of the work force
- Workman (surname), an English surname
- Workman, a CD player application for UNIX-like operating systems programmed in OpenLook
- One of several work management applications, including, for example:
- WorkMan, a cloud based workflow automation tool
- WORKman, described by developer Veracity Systems as a windows-based job control and task management application
- Workman Publishing, a publisher of primarily non-fiction books known for its information-dense page layouts
- Workman Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota, USA
- Workman keyboard layout, an alternative English keyboard layout for ergonomic usage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Workman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.