|Look up workshop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A workshop is a room or building which provides both the area and tools required for the manufacture or repair of manufactured goods. It may refer to the workshop system (domestic or putting-out system), a means of subcontracting piecework to small scale craft operations, such as blacksmiths. It may also refer to:
Brief, collaborative, creative activity
- A charrette, an intense period of design or planning activity.
- A writing circle, a gathering of writers for critique and inspiration
- An academic workshop, a smaller version of an academic conference
- A training workshop
- An organization workshop (OW) in which a (large) group of participants masters new organizational knowledge and skills through a learning-by-doing approach
- A meeting in which groups apply methods for problem analysis, creative problem solving or decision making in order to cooperatively achieve a result
- As above but online workshop, using an electronic meeting system.
- An acting workshop
- A songwriter workshop
- A workshop production, a type of theatre performance
- Workshop Jazz Records, Motown's jazz subsidiary, active from 1962 to 1964
- Workshop of the Telescopes, an album by Blue Oyster Cult
- Workshop (web series), a video series focusing on struggling actors' lives
- Steam Workshop, a popular Steam exclusive modding and sharing tool
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Workshop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.